An educational and fun day out at the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park to admire and appreciate some gifts of nature. Go walking along a shaded, wooden platform and stop at pure freshwater pools, a waterfall and hot springs. Also a visit to Krabi’s famous forest temple Wat Tum Seua or “Tiger Cave Temple”.
07:45 – 08:30 Pick up from hotel. The exact pick up time will be communicated at booking time.
• Thermal spring pools enriched by natural mineral salts in shaded rain forest. Ideal for bathing and soothing aching muscles.
• Informative jungle walk in Thung Theo, the last major area of lowland rain forest left in Thailand, and rich in biodiversity.
• Spectacular river’s source, a warm water crystal clear pool, 1-2 meters deep, like a gift of nature in the middle of the jungle.
• Lunch in local restaurant
• Stop at Tiger Cave Temple, cultural and meditation center, a unique forest temple with caves, 1,000 year old trees, and one of the best viewpoint in Krabi.
Package includes: Hotel transfers, drinking water & fruit, lunch, entrance fees, accident insurance, English-speaking guide.
What to bring: Walking shoes, mosquito repellent, swimming gear, sunglasses towel, camera
• Drinks in the restaurant are not included
• Tips are not included
• Program subject to change depending on weather and road condition
1 hour of elephant riding can be added to this tour. In case, please inform when booking.
Prices per person in sic:
Adult THB 1700
Children THB 1300
Supplement for Elephant riding:
Adult THB 400
Children THB 300